We are still working to limit the risk of spreading Covid, so there will be some measures in place according to diocesan and provincial guidelines:
- Masking is highly recommended, though no longer required.
- Please practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- We can resume passing the peace in whatever way you feel comfortable.
- Communion will be offered in both kinds (bread and wine), but neither is required. Most people at this time receive the bread only, while some choose to receive wine as well.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have Covid-like symptoms not due to an existing condition, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19.