We're back in person beginning on Sunday, August 1, at 10:30 am.
We are still working to limit the risk of spreading Covid, so there will be some measures in place according to diocesan and provincial guidelines:
- Please continue to wear masks. This will allow us to sing together!
- While maintaining 2m between cohorts is no longer a legal requirement, we will maintain physical distance as much as possible.
- Please practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available. Pews and books do not need to be sanitized any more because we only use them once a week.
- We can resume passing the peace in whatever way you feel comfortable.
- Communion will be in one kind (bread only).
- We are not yet permitted to hold a coffee hour. Please feel free to move outside the building to visit for a longer time.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have Covid-like symptoms not due to an existing condition, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19.